Effective January 28, 2021.
We take your privacy seriously and will use your personal information only to improve your experience for your visitor to interact with you in the ways you request. We never sell or trade your information, and information is shared with third parties only to further its intended use or for administering this site.
Also, you have the right to block, access, update, or delete your information.
This Policy is meant to inform those who are concerned with how their Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is being used online. PII is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website, how we use that information, and what we do with it. We may change this Policy from time to time so check this page occasionally to ensure you’re comfortable with any changes.
By using our website, you’re agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
- Who are we?
We’re SEO ORB and other administrator-level associates of this site.
- What Information We Collect
- We collect contact information. The personal information we collect might include your name, gender, email address, IP address, country, and information regarding your request (such as your newsletter subscription or product purchased).
- We collect usage information. Besides, we use Google Tag Manager, Google Ads Remarketing Tag, Facebook Pixel, Cookies which helps to run retargeting ads, and marketing tags can also be used to create custom audiences and shared lists which may be sharable with all the partners with attempts to collect non-personal information, such as browser type (Firefox, Chrome, etc.), browser version, and pages viewed. If you are using a mobile app, we may collect location information, including your precise location, if you have enabled location services in your device settings. We may also collect device information, including IP address and device identifiers.
- How We Use Information We Collect
- Administer our website; improve the functionality and/or engagement of the site and display your comments on a site page or post.
- Used for further promotional activities like email promotions, or targeted social media promotions.
- The personal information may be shared with all giveaway sponsors etc and they are free to use it for their promotional purposes. The Host SEO ORB is not responsible for how they use the information.
- Detect and prevent fraud, abuse, security incidents, and other harmful activity.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Conduct checks against databases and other information sources.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Disclosure of Your Information
- our subsidiaries and Sponsors
- our third-party service providers, subcontractors, and business associates we use to support our business;
- to any company, we might merge with or acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of a change in the structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- With your consent.
- How to Opt-Out Of Data Collection.
If you wish to opt-out of our data collection, you may do so by clicking the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send you. You may also unsubscribe or change your choice, to access, change, or delete your information gathered from other processes, please contact us via the email address: email@example.com.
To opt out of third party / partners email lists contact those parties via their contact form or hitting the unsubscribe button in their emails.
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or urgency regarding this policy.
Effective January 28, 2021.